Monday, June 6, 2011

Not Me Monday

I am always graceful and never clumsy.

Especially in the mornings right as I'm waking up.

Yup.

So, when I roll over in bed in the mornings and realize that my hair is all up in my face, I would gracefully sit up in bed and waft my beautiful morning locks away from my face in order to place them in their proper place.

I would never just flick my neck to fling the hair out of my face.

Nope, not me.

Because if I were to simply flick my neck to fling the hair out of my face I just might pull a muscle in my neck causing excruciating pain when I eat, brush my teeth, smile, play my violin, wear ear buds and make googly-faces at my friend's brand new baby.

And that would be totally embarrassing, especially when, after going to check out my jaw at the Dentist, they refer me to a chiropractor and I have to get put on a 12-visit plan just to take the pain away.

And who wants all that drama?!

Nope, not me!

No comments: