Friday, May 13, 2011

Fun Facts For Friday

Is it really Friday already?

No, not already, but FINALLY!

I made it to Colorado to celebrate my Grandpa's life.  It was good to see family again, but we really do need to stop meeting like this.  Three funerals in a little over a year for my family...

We got another "Change For Change" donation this week! We are $30 closer to bringing our little girl home.  We are at a grand total of $231 made solely on people saving their spare change for us!

We were also informed, this week, that our Dossier is on it's way to Uganda!  Here is a pretty cool realization, from the date we signed on with our adoption agency to the date our Dossier left for Uganda was exactly 6 months!

I have been slowly piecing my house together after the craziness of the past 3-4 weeks.  I finally finished a MAJOR clean over the whole house this afternoon, a mountain of laundry is now cleaned, folded and put away, and I talked my sweet hubby into helping me rearrange the kid's rooms.  We now have a boy room and a girl room.  Now, we just need another little girl to cuddle in that bed with Areyna:)
Along with the changing of the rooms, we transferred Micaiah to a "Big Boy Bed".  We rotated Zeke to the top bunk (he kept asking when bedtime was because he was ready to be able to sleep on the top bunk) and Cai is now on the bottom bunk where Zeke used to be.  Zeke had a harder time with the transition than Cai did because he missed Areyna.  It'll be good for him.  Right?  Right?

Cai stayed in his bed until I opened the door to get them up at 9am this morning!  We'll see how naptime goes:)

And, since we are going to Charlotte to play this weekend, it will be the perfect time to stop by IKEA and pick up the finishing touches for their rooms!  I'll post pictures of the whole house transition after the rooms are perfected, ha!

Well, it's now time for a shower.  I'm pretty proud of myself for accomplishing this feat before bedtime.

So, Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: