Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FAQ's

"Is it snack time?"

"Mommy/Daddy, when we wake up do you want to watch a movie on my computer?" the kids pretends like they have Netflix on their Leapfrog computers:)

"Is it lunch time?"

"Is it Journey day?"

"Is it snack time?"

"You want to play with my stickers with me?"

"Is it dinner time?"

"When is it time to get out of room time?"

"Is it snack time?"

"Mooommm...why do I have to take a bath?" (if you helped in Zeke's class on Sunday you know the answer to this one, ha!)

And these are just a few of the questions that I answer on a DAILY basis, ha!

2 comments:

About Our Family said...

Hey Tasha- I have a question and I think I thought about asking you this before, but don't think I actually did. So, if I did and just forgot, then excuse the repeat :). What are your rules for when the kids go to bed/ have rest time? Are they allowed to talk? Is there a certain amount/volume, or how do you regulate that. Just wondering b/c James watches to make sure ours don't talk 'til they're asleep (or at least all but one), but that really cuts into our time together. Hope you're having a great day!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Your FAQ's sound a lot like ours =)!!