Monday, November 22, 2010

Not Me Monday

I don't understand why my kids always wait until the last minute to go to the bathroom.

Really?!

I know they feel like they are going to miss something really important, like the part of the movie they have only seen 2,016 times already, or pushing the train around the track one more time, or stuffing just one more thing in a lunchbox, or brushing a pony's hair just a few more strokes...

but GOOD - GRIEF!

And seeing how irritated I get at my kids for waiting So...Long...To...Pee...

I'd NEVER do that myself.

Nope, I always pee in a timely matter.

I mean, really, I'm a mature adult.

I'd never sit here, catching up on emails and reading blogs so long that I began getting stomach cramps because I had to pee so bad.

Nope, not me!  I always go to the bathroom right away.

Especially knowing what my bladder can be like after having 3 babies *ahem*

Nope, not me;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sat at the computer and peed your pants? hahaha!
hahahahahaha!