Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday and New Thanksmas

It was Wednesday morning and I had several errands to run before heading up north for "New Thanksmas".  I decided to get all my deals together because Tasha + Black Friday + Way Too Many People + Long Lines All Alone = Well, it doesn't equal anything, because it just doesn't exist, ha!

But, I did decide that I have GOT to get back into the CVS game.  This decision was made after I actually had to pay for my last tube of toothpaste.  I know *gasp*...  I haven't had to do that in 3 years!  Anyway, I got my load of ECB's (I only had 3 left ya'll!) and headed out to get my pre-black-friday deals.  I scored HUGE!  I also got an amazing deal at Kroger.  I finished up my errands getting almost $100 worth of stuff from CVS and Kroger and only spending $11!  What?!  It feels so good to be back in the game.  Now, let's see if I can keep this up.

I got home and we packed up the car.

My side of the family met this year to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year all smooshed into one big holiday - "New Thanksmas".  We squeezed a year's worth of tradition into 2 days.  It was short and sweet, but man, oh so fun!

I'll be sharing more about our time with my family because I KNOW you all are dying to see String Party Pictures!
_______________________________________

So, even though I don't venture out into the world the day after Holidays, I L.O.V.E. to hear about all the deals that everyone else gets!  It's way more exciting for me than waking up at the butt-crack of dawn, or camping in a parking lot, or whatever else you crazy people do, ha!

So, let me know how your Thanksgiving was (because I missed you all, although I did enjoy the short blogging hiatus) and if you went out and scored big...on Christmas Presents, silly, this is a G-rated blog;)

Soooo, share...ready...GO!
Post a Comment