Monday, October 4, 2010

Not Me Monday

I would never consider keeping an updated blog a priority.  That is just ridiculous!

Especially when there is a mission trip to be getting ready for.

Who in the world would ever even have that on their radar in a time like that?

Not Me!

I mean, I have way more important things to do, like folding my laundry, packing, writing lists for my mom who is keeping our kids because we're GOING TO AFRICA...wait we're going to Africa???

Yes, we're going to Uganda, Africa!  TODAY!


Holy Cow!  I've got a lot to do before we leave...

So, I wouldn't come back to visit my blog AT ALL this week.

No way...NOT YOU!

Because I sure wouldn't have scheduled out some posts just to keep my readers happy in my absence.

Nope, not me!

3 comments:

Karen said...

If you have internet at all, let us know how you're doing. When in Kenya I was able to blog about daily activities, but couldn't do it as often in Ghana. Internet access was sparse. I'm praying for you guys and hope you have a fruitful trip. Look forward to hearing about the trip and God Bless!

The Via Colony said...

Karen, we are hoping to make it to an internet cafe a few times to keep everyone updated.

Thank you SO much for your prayers!

Elizabeth Dare said...

Tasha, we would all understand if you were unable to post. You are after all in Africa. Prayers for travel on your trip and for your family back here in the states while your gone. =] Can't wait to see pictures!