Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Did You Say?

After slipping out of our worship meeting to go to the bathroom I quietly sat back down in my seat next to Kelly.

Kelly, leaning over and whispering in my ear: "Did you dye your hair?"

Me: "WHAT?"

Kelly: repeating herself, "Did you dye . your . hair!"

Me:  puzzled and staring at her blankly, "WHAT?!"

Kelly: staring back at me, wondering why I was so confused...

I'm Thinking:  "Geez, I know we're family and all, but can't a girl have some privacy!"

See, I thought she was saying "Did you diarrhea?" and that is why the conversation quickly became a little awkward, ha!

2 comments:

Wendi NC said...

Ok, that's tragic!! And made me belly laugh! Those 'in the middle of a sermon trying to be quiet and still say something' conversations are just the worst!!!

Kelly Via said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I was a part of that, and I STILL laughed reading it!! HA! So. Hilarious.