Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sometimes I Peek

OK, I lied...I peek a lot!

I can't help it!  Especially if I'm on stage leading worship.

How can you not?

Don't you just want to see those hands raised in surrender,

Those hearts being changed,

Those people giving their lives to Christ at that very moment?
__________________________________

This morning I witnessed many people surrendering their lives to Christ

while dozens of others took that next step in obedience while getting baptized.

I absolutely love the church that God has lead us to!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I'm always peeking! That's one of my favorite things about being on the worship team, is getting a front row seat to watching people engage with God, whether in worship, salvation, baptism, etc. It's beautiful!

Amen sista!