Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me Monday

If my children have to go to the bathroom when we are at the outdoor pool at our hotel I always stop what I am doing immediately, dry off, dry my child off, put our shoes on, grab our room key, go inside, wait for the elevator, ride up to our floor, walk down to the end of our hall, find our room, pry the child's wet bathing suit off, just to use the restroom.

Then, spend 10 minutes trying to reapply the wet bathing suit, open the door, walk down the hall to the elevator, wait, ride it back down to the lobby and walk back outside to enjoy some more water time in the pool.

Usually that would be the time for the next kid to mention that they have to go!

That being said, there is no way that I would just tell my kids to go pee in the bushes that line the perimeter of the inside of the pool area and then just jump in the pool to rinse off.

Nope, not me.

I mean, we only do that at home...uh, I mean...there's no way we'd even do that at home!


And since we are talking about our nice time by the pool...

I thought I'd add that I would never allow my 9 month old son to crawl around on the pavement by the pool eating his daddy's leftovers (and the rest of the family's for that matter) from Wendy's.

First of all, we are an all organic family and we would never even eat that fast food junk!

Secondly, that is just unsanitary! Oh the germs!!! This just would never happen! I would never be that mom...not me!



Mckmama- Not Me Monday

3 comments:

the broomes said...

I love this post:) ...and I cannot relate at all to it...not me:)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

oh no, not me either =)

Kelly Via said...

I certainly didn't let my kids pee outside behind a big machine at the hotel pool just today. That would just be gross. I certainly took them up to our second floor hotel room, like all good civilized folks.