Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Me Monday

I always pay very close attention while my children are eating to ensure they don't choke, so I certainly DID NOT turn my back for a split second to go fulfill a chocolate craving I was having.

Nope, not me.

Not only do I believe that we should never be putting that kind of "poison" into our bodies I would never give into a silly craving such as chocolate. I have way more self-control than that!

Besides, if that were to ever happen, I most definitely would not be stealing the chocolate from Rainy and Zeke's candy stash. Nope, not me!

And since I would never leave my children unattended while eating, especially for that "poison" they call "chocolate", I'm not quite sure who this child is who grabbed his bowl of sticky corn and smeared it all over his seat, and the rest of the kitchen, for that matter, right before I'm supposed to leave for band rehearsal.

That would never happen to me and my child.

I sure hope that mom went and cleaned him up right away, because I would never encourage playing with food. Especially when I am running late for rehearsal.

Nope. Not in this house!


Check out some other "Not Me Monday" stories here=)

2 comments:

Jessica Straley said...

I love it! He's getting so big. It's almost time for another one!

mel said...

Oh. My. That is one big mess of corn!! He sure looks like he's enjoying it though! :)