Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wait, That's Not My Kid

This is NOT the child I dropped off in his class this morning. MY child was wearing plaid shorts and a red shirt. I mean, REALLY, what kind of mom would let their son come to church in a costume. Oh wait, it's not even a costume...it's Batman jammies!
Apparently Batman made an appearance in the middle of one of the services today! Evidently my son snuck him inside his lunch box, without me knowing. Not only that, he somehow snuck his lunch box into his class room. My son completely warped into Batman right in the middle of his class. Nope, he didn't exit his class and discretely make the switch in the bathroom or anything. He disrobed right in the middle of his class. At least, that's what I'm told. I found out that my son was missing and that Batman had taken over his body, by another mom while I was feeding Micaiah, HA!

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

This is AWESOME. Man, I love that kid. :)

Rita said...

Hahaha! I thought it was the girls you had to watch for sneaking clothes out of the house! :) (And you wouldn't have to deal with that for another 10 years!) :-D Hilarious! Cute kids.

Amy C said...

This is classic Tasha! I am sure it is one you will be telling for some time now. That is just AWESOME!!!

Kelly Via said...

Laughing out loud as I share this story with Jonathan!!

Stephen and Tara said...

That is too funny!

Drawing Straws said...

That is awesome! Wish I would have seen it!