Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday - Growing Up Part 1

We moved a lot while I was growing up. When people ask me where I am from I never really quite know how to respond. So, for all you out there who were wondering, I grew up in...

1 - Toledo, OH (where I was born)

2 - Amarillo, TX (for 9 years)

3 - Milwaukee, WI (for almost a year - 7th grade)

4 - Charleston, SC (8th grade through high school)

5 - Greenville/Tigerville, SC (NGC(U) for college then a year after that while waiting to get married)

6 - Wake Forest, NC (while Josh attended seminary)

7 - Henderson, NC (working at NSCBC)

8 - Charlotte, NC (where we started our ministry)

9 - Raleigh, NC (where we now reside)

10 - Both my parents are from Colorado and that is where they currently live. We would spend my summers out there growing up so I am kind of from there too.

You'd never be able to guess where I was from based on my accent, that's for sure=)

Happy Friday, friends...and don't forget to change your clocks this weekend!

No comments: