Friday, February 19, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday - The Absent Mind

1 - I super-glued my fingers together this week

2 - I also accidentally threw my load of laundry in the trash can instead of the washing machine. Honest mistake, right?!

3 - I then proceeded to give myself an aluminum foil paper cut. I do think that I almost uttered a few choice words after this event.

4 - I think I've walked into every room AT LEAST once, forgetting why I had entered

5 - Let's just say I won't be opening the mini-blinds in my kitchen until after I've changed out of my skimpy jammies from now on. "Hello landlord!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

On #3 - I've done that before and it SUCKS!! Your ability to restrain when "choice words" would be so easy is noted! Good for you! :-D

Keesha Via said...

Wow, yeah, I am totally on board with you!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

almost sounds like pregnancy brain =)

The Via Colony said...

Oh no ladies...it's def. prego brain this time=)

The Via Colony said...

woops, NOT prego brain=)

Kelly Via said...

HAHAHAHA!! I love that little Freudian slip there, Tash!

I bet you made your landlords day, huh? AHAHAHA! I can just see your embarrassment!