Friday, January 29, 2010

Pantry Makeover At Earth Fare

My sister-in-law, Kelly, told me about this awesome promotion that Earth Fare is offering. They are trying to promote healthier eating by offering to give their healthier food away in exchange for the food in your own pantry. Even if you already ate it all and the container is empty! If you go HERE and click on "get started" you can sign up to print off a coupon to take in the store for the switch. Then go HERE and take "The Boot Challenge" to print off a coupon to trade in your applesauce for theirs. (I took in multiples of some items but they only exchanged one of each. They told me that we could enter another e-mail address to do another makeover though.)

Here is a list of things that you can give "the boot":
Look for these items with hydrogenated oils and/or high fructose corn syrup
Cereal
Peanut Butter
Soda
Salad Dressing
Jelly
Apple Sauce
The stuff I brought in

The $16 worth of groceries I brought home
FOR FREE!

1 comment:

allaboutthehendersons said...

I wish we had that store here ... I would be ALL OVER THAT!! Publix is our closest health food store!