Thursday, December 3, 2009

A New Game

Josh and I had a huge task of filling in a plethora of nail holes in our walls in our Charlotte house.  After the last hole was patched and painted Josh and I vowed to "Keep It Simple" in our next house when it comes to wall hangings because we NEVER want to have to fill in that many holes in the walls again.

Well, the people who lived in our new house before us must have known that so they left ALL their nails and screws in the walls (and ceiling).  Their doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to many of them but instead of complaining about it Josh and I have been able to kind of make a game out of it.

It's called, "Find a nail, Find a frame".  The object of the game is to see how many things we can get on the walls without actually having to make our own holes.  It's really worked quite well.

We officially finished our house today and are all moved in, wall hangings and all.  I personally only made 5 new holes=)

1 comment:

the broomes said...

VERY impressive:
1. that you only made 5 new holes
2. (and even more impressive!) that you are completely moved in-- I take FOREVER to finish the decorating/hanging stage. I still have things that are yet to go on the walls here because I haven't decided on the "perfect" place for it! (...maybe you could help me finish that up when ya come in Feb!!!:))