Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had an amazing night at our Christmas Eve service(s) tonight. We took the kids to look at some Christmas lights around the town afterward and then had some late night wrestling before bed.

I just finished making our Breakfast casserole for the morning, Josh is finishing up some last minute wrapping and the kids are fast asleep.

This will be our first Christmas at home all day as a family=) It's been fun getting prepared to celebrate with our growing little family.

What did you have to scurry around and do to get ready for Christmas this year?

1 comment:

mel said...

We are celebrating at home, all day, too and I'm so excited! In the past, pre-Niblet, we ran all day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It was so exhausting and nearly took all the fun from the holiday. I'm very thankful for the change of pace my tiny girl has brought, in more aspects than just traveling, into my life.

I wish you and your family a beautiful Christmas Day and a new year full of many many blessings!!