Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"We Only Write On...PAPER!"

We have a rule at our house.

"We only write on PAPER!"

The kids KNOW that, so when I walked in to get the kids out of room time I was shocked to see THIS!
Zeke had drawn Spiderwebs on his legs so he looks like Spiderman.


Me:  "Zeke, what in the world.  We...only...write...on..."

Zeke: "...paper!"

Me:  "Zeke, did you disobey mommy? Are your legs paper?"

Zeke:  "But I'm Spiderman mommy!"

What am I supposed to say to that?!  This is what happens when you are a mommy to a superhero I suppose=)

He's just going to have to walk around with these "webs" on him until he gets a bath...and we all know those are few and far between in this Via family, HA!

2 comments:

Hatchee said...

HaHa! It's only logical for him to have web legs...of course!

On the bright side, at least he didn't color his entire face with a marker...that's what Rach did to me! It was war paint, we were playing Indians :-)

Holly said...

Anna is just like that... she always uses watercolors to paint her arms. Thankfully, they are pretty good about not writing on wall etc...! He's a cute spiderman!