Thursday, November 26, 2009

To Shop Or Not To Shop

The Nicely Decorated Living Room

The Kids Table
They thought it would be more fun to eat UNDER the table=)

I am sitting here, completely full after a great Thanksgiving dinner. My sister-in-law is looking through all the sales papers for tomorrow's frenzy.

I'm not a big shopper, especially on the busiest shopping day of the year! I start sweating just thinking about the crowds of people.

I must say though, last year AND this year I have done the CVS Black Friday deals. They start at 12am on Thanksgiving morning so I don't have to fight a crowd. I wasn't even going to go but my sister-in-law, Kelly, talked me into going so I got all my deals ready and headed out with her to conquer. I did pretty good this year. I haven't really looked carefully at my final totals but I think I got around $100 worth of stuff for under $10 OOP and doubled my ECB's. Pretty sweet!

So, are you gearing up for the big day or are you going to snuggle up in bed and sleep in?
Post a Comment