Monday, November 23, 2009

Catchup With Us

Here is what's been going on in our lives this past week.

We moved into our new house on Tuesday!  We LOVE it!  Sunday afternoon was "hanging day".  Since everything was unpacked, except for the piles of books in the living room that make our house look like a library exploded in it (it's time to invest in a bookshelf...or 3) we decided we could start adding the finishing touches.

When we moved to Charlotte we had so much help that they started unpacking our boxes too and I had no clue where things were or what had or hadn't been unpacked.  So this time we decided that we really wanted to take our time unloading so we could get rid of EVERYTHING that we don't need or use.  It also allowed me to arrange (and rearrange=) all our stuff until I found the PERFECT home for our stuff=)

Not only are the kids loving their new home but they are loving being close to family.  They have done an incredible job during this whole transition.

I'll post pictures as soon!

You know what I think is hilarious?  I took a longer blogging break for a move than I did after having a baby, HA!

How about you...when did you take your longest blogging break?

Happy Monday!  It's good to be back=)

2 comments:

Holly said...

oh yeah a move would set me way back more than a baby. I can't stand a mess so it would have to be somewhat organized prior to the blog! Enjoy Raleigh

Stephen and Tara said...

definately when I moved! (Also thank you for your sweet note and for your prayers.:) I really appreciate it. Have a good Thanksgiving!