Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday

Thursday was cleaning day and boy are we clean.   

Here's what got cleaned around here:

1- The kids got a bath.  This deserves applause seeing as it wasn't even a Tuesday or Saturday bath night=)  Even Cai smells of soothing lavender.

2- The laundry.  Yup it's ALL clean!  Now, I just gotta get it folded...any takers?

3- I got a shower and even put on makeup=)  Josh and I had a HOT coffee date yesterday afternoon.

4- The dishes.  O00h yeaaahhh...the dishes are all clean for one day.  What a GREAT feeling.

5- The WHOLE house, you know, bathrooms, showers, sweeping, mopping, dusting...  I was just going to sweep the kitchen floor but I got a little carried away I guess, HA!

3 comments:

jayandjoy said...

you got all that done already1?!?! Its not even 2:00 yet... that's impressive tash! Especially the shower and make up part! :)

The Via Colony said...

Thursday was yesterday silly, HA!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I think I am most impressed by the hot coffee date =)

Way to go Tasha...doesn't it just feel so good to have everything clean!