Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back With A Bang - Super Doubles Day 1

Total BEFORE coupons: $127.20
Total AFTER coupons: $57.61
TOTAL SAVINGS:  $69.59

I took a couple of weeks off due to Micaiah making his entrance into the world, but boy did I pick the right time to jump in!  Harris Teeter is doing another week of Super Double Coupons. This means that they double ALL coupons up to $1.99 (only 20 coupons per day).  Above is a picture of what I got yesterday.  I have another 10-15 coupons to use today since I made the 20 coupon a day limit yesterday.

Just to tell you how good I didn't even have a coupon for any of the produce, the 2 OJ's, or the cheese.  That should tell you that the rest of the deals I got were either FREE or SUPER CHEAP!

You can click HERE and HERE to get a list of freebies or super cheap deals you can do if you have a Harris Teeter near you.  I'll show off my booty stash after I get back today=)

2 comments:

Kelly Via said...

BANG! nice job Tash; can't wait to hear about day 2! Way to fill your pantry for less.

(Those Star*Sucks* Ice Creams are delicious!!)

Holly said...

that is awesome... we don't have H.T. here, but I do pretty good at Kroger... but they rarely do the double coupons up to $1. I've never heard of up to $1.99. That is crazy!