Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not Quite 5 Dozen

Can you count 5 dozen?  
This is minus 2 that I let the kids eat of course=)

It was a HOT day outside today and none of us could bear it any longer, even with the sprinkler going and the pool to lounge in.  So, what else is there to do than to find something scrumptious to bake in the kitchen.  We decided to make some homemade chocolate chip cookies.  The kids helped me...well, at least they were the batter testers.  I was so thankful for their help because if they didn't do it I would have had to.  I know, tough job;)  But then I always run into this problem.  The chocolate chip bag clearly says "makes 5 dozen", but for some reason we never make it to 5 dozen.

Mmmm, I love cookie dough!

Does anybody else have this problem?

4 comments:

Monica said...

Yes I have it big time. I don't bake b/c it is so bad. Cookie dough ice cream is my absolute favorite!

K said...

I do love dough. I have to hold myself back from cake batter, too!

Kelly Via said...

I don't see it as a problem...Where's the problem?? :)

Susan Sene said...

Oh yes I much prefer cookies when they're either in raw form as cookie dough or really gooey - barely cooked - right out of the oven. After they cool off, I really don't want to have much to do with them. :)