Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday

Things That Gross Me Out

1- Putting on an already wet bathing suit

2- Sitting down on a warm toilet seat (that usually means someone ELSE has already been sitting there...for a while!)

3- I don't mind sharing my spoon with someone, I just can't watch.  Don't ask=)

4- Watching my brother-in-law, I'll choose to keep him nameless,  chew off his toenails.  Especially after watching my own daughter try to attempt it...at the dinner table!  She always has loved her Uncle and ALL he does=)

5- That white stuff that accumulates in the corner of a speaker's mouth after he's been preaching/teaching for a while...BLAH!

What grosses you out?

5 comments:

Monica said...

We went to an insectarium the other day and my mom, sister and son ate chips and dip (made with crickets, and also worms). I was so grossed out I could barely take the pictures!

Deedee said...

Eeewwww.... to all of the above!

Keesha Via said...

I can't decide which uncle it is since I think that I have seen them all do it at one time or another!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Germs gross me out (elevator buttons, shopping carts, door handles, etc.).

And when people talk really close to my face.

Explosions in the microwave.

My husband's dirty SOCKS turned inside out or bunched up so that I have to pull the sock out before washing- *SHUDDER*

ruth @gracelaced said...

ohmygoodness--these are some of mine as well!! when i was pregnant-any hint of B.O. was just too much.