Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh The Nesting

Nesting is a normal occurrence for me.  I enjoy organizing my house, rearranging furniture to make a room look brand new (this makes for a FREE home makeover I might add!), getting rid of "stuff" that we no longer use or need, etc.  

But, while I'm pregnant I am a nesting fool

The only thing wrong with the "nesting phase" this time around is that I can't be home to nest for more than 2 days in a row, which leads to, not enough time to get my list complete, which leads to sleepless nights thinking about what I get to do the next day, which leads to exhaustion from the lack of sleep, which leads to frustration because I have no energy to get my projects done in the middle of packing and unpacking between trips.  *sigh*

I have gotten a lot done yesterday and today thouh.  We are completely unpacked with a dirty clothes bin, I cleaned out (as in scrubbed down) my refrigerator and freezer, I went through my cabinets in the kitchen, I organized our laundry closet, and a few more odds and ends.  

I am also in the middle of a bet with Josh, which I am going to win by the way,  which will mean that he will help me organize the closet in the make-shift baby room before leaving for Africa=)

So baby, we're well on our way to making our nest ready for you=)  Only 10 more weeks!

2 comments:

Joan said...

=) I always loved the nesting stage! I was nice having all that energy!

MeMe and Poppee said...

Poppee and I want to know what the "bet" is.