Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Recap

I'm sitting here SO relaxed from such a GREAT day!
  • We lead worship at our home church, Southbrook Church, where our Pastor's wife, Michelle Singleton, brought a great message to us mom's about how we are not invisible to our Great God who created us!
  • Josh and the kids took me out to lunch.  No cooking or cleanup for me=)
  • A nice long nap was had by all.  4 hours to be exact!  (and I STILL had to wake the kids up!)
  • Listening to the kids whisper and giggle with their daddy as they prepared a "surprise" for me=)
  • Going outside and playing in the backyard until it got so dark that we could no longer see.
  • Eating a great dinner of mac-n-cheese, cereal and ice cream!
  • I had a CONSTANT reminder of our "little one to come" squirming around in my belly ALL DAY today so Josh told me to go take a nice, long, warm bath while he put the kids to bed=)
So, yeah I had a wonderful day!

How about you, how did you spend your Mother's Day?
Post a Comment