Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Recap

I'm sitting here SO relaxed from such a GREAT day!
  • We lead worship at our home church, Southbrook Church, where our Pastor's wife, Michelle Singleton, brought a great message to us mom's about how we are not invisible to our Great God who created us!
  • Josh and the kids took me out to lunch.  No cooking or cleanup for me=)
  • A nice long nap was had by all.  4 hours to be exact!  (and I STILL had to wake the kids up!)
  • Listening to the kids whisper and giggle with their daddy as they prepared a "surprise" for me=)
  • Going outside and playing in the backyard until it got so dark that we could no longer see.
  • Eating a great dinner of mac-n-cheese, cereal and ice cream!
  • I had a CONSTANT reminder of our "little one to come" squirming around in my belly ALL DAY today so Josh told me to go take a nice, long, warm bath while he put the kids to bed=)
So, yeah I had a wonderful day!

How about you, how did you spend your Mother's Day?

2 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

Well, except for interrupting your nap, we should have called! We went to Elevation. The kids played with Elijah. And then we had our fist experience at Ikea! We loved it and will call next time!!

Emily Jennings said...

Oh, and I took a nice graceful tumble! (I was wearing heels for the first time in a LOOOONG time!) Ha! I had the giggle for a while after that!