Friday, March 27, 2009

Only Once Or Twice

What's only once or twice?  The number of times I get to see my parents in a year.  They flew in last night and don't have to leave until Tuesday.  They'll be heading to Ashville for some meetings for a couple of days and then they'll spend the night here Friday night before heading back to Colorado Springs next Saturday.  

It's always so good to see them.  This morning/afternoon has been full of sleeping in, relaxing, a quick trip to the grocery store and resting some more.  It's been GREAT!

We have a few activities lined up though, like taking my mom to IKEA (she's never been to an IKEA before, gasp!) and heading to the Billy Graham Library.  

I'll keep you up to date on our week(end) activities=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine not seeing my parents!! I hope you guys have a great time together!

Randy and Lindsay said...

I love Ikea too!! I love reading your blog too! I spent a lot of time watching "Good Friday" (I'm really good friends with Kyle's wife so I went to some shows) and I enjoy seeing what your family is up too! Congratulations on baby #3! I can't wait to see what name you guys choose, I love your kids names!! :)

K said...

Confession: I've never been to an IKEA either.

Cheryl Nichols said...

Please tell Momma and Papa Litke HELLO from the Nichols Clan..Much Love,Cheryl

Cheryl Nichols said...

Oh Yeh, tellyour mom not to feel bad I have never been to IKEA either. Cheryl