Friday, January 16, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend = Winter Conferences

Almost every year since Josh and I have been married this extended weekend has been spent at some youth winter conference or another.  This year is no different.  We are headed up to Camp Bethel in Fincastle, VA for a weekend of leading worship for a couple of churches joining together for this camp.

This weekend also happens to be my birthday weekend and I'll be 30!!!  I feel like I'm still a teenager sometimes=)  Josh's mom graciously offered to keep the kids so Josh and I can have a day-long date.  That is the best birthday present EVER, a day spent alone with my favorite person, my best friend!!!

So, have a good weekend everyone...

12 comments:

Rita said...

Happy birth-weekend, Tasha!! :-D

K said...

Enjoy! Happy birthday!

Parkison Family said...

Have a super B-day!!!

Ashley said...

happy birthday, I know it'll be great! Plus...you still look like a teenager! (in a good way) so you're still allowed to feel like one too!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday! That is so exciting. Glad you still feel like a teenager!

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Birthday, Tasha!! BTW - you are an old, wise, woman in a 14 year-old's body!!!

~ Melissa Dudley

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tasha, hope it is a great one!!!

Tony C said...

Happy Birthday!!

My oldest daughter loves going to Camp Bethel to the summer camp.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.

(Remember...age is a state of mind)

Kelly Via said...

Well, I don't know many 30 year olds that can still master the play-place at McDonalds... or still fit into their jeans from High School :)

Hope that you have an Awesome Birthday Weekend!! The big Three-O! Whew, sometimes I'm glad you do everything in this family first:) How's the view up their on top of "The Hill..." Any black balloons waiting for you?? Just jokin ;)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASHA!!!!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your time with Josh!

wes mcmurray said...

Happy Birthday!