Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Outing

Last night I was CRAVING a sub from Subway and I just couldn't handle any other food.  It seemed like everything else was making me sick.  Josh is so good to let me give in to my cravings.  Anyway, we went and got subs at Subway for me and Josh and then headed over to McDonald's for the kids.  **NOTE:  we fed the kids from the $1 menu for cheaper than 1 kid's meal would have cost us**  I don't remember the last time we went out to eat as a family just for fun.  We had a GREAT night.  After dinner the kids played in the play area and had a blast.  

Here's the best part of the night though.  We took Zeke on this outing in his BIG BOY UNDIES and he did AWESOME!  No accidents.  I am still shocked at how well he is doing and how easy he has been.  He's even started wearing his big boy undies during his nap time!

Today has been a nice, lazy, relaxing day.  The kids are down for a nap, Josh is rehearsing the set for the weekend and I've been going through the house to get every last thing for a BIG goodwill dropoff we're making tomorrow.  It always feels good to get rid of the things that we no longer need/use.  Hope everyone else is having a good weekend...

3 comments:

Kelly Via said...

That is so great Tasha!! I'm so proud of Zeke!

Rita said...

Have you seen my blog recently, to know that Kyle and I are expecting too? We found out at Christmas. And I slipped over here to comment and let you know that I "get" the Subway craving. I'm in that first-trimester "please do not stink up my house with cooking" phase. (Please, Lord, let it pass!) And we've been to Subway like five times in the past four weeks. BAAAAD for the budget, but MAN it's good! :)

Monica said...

I love getting rid of stuff we don't use anymore. It sure does seem like your house gets a little bit bigger.