Monday, January 5, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again

Guess what Josh and I did yesterday? We went to church! I know it doesn't sound like much to you, but let me explain. We got up together, had breakfast and went to church as a family.

THEN, after the service was over we came straight home. No packing up, no tearing down.  We had our first weekend off in I don't know how long! It was incredible.

After lunch we began taking down Christmas and trying to find a home for all the new things that have been added to the Via household from Christmas. Our house if FINALLY back in order ... well, except for the piles of laundry that need to be washed and the kids playroom which looks like ToysRUs blew up all over it=)

It is so good to be back in the blogosphere and getting back into a routine.

This week I'll be posting some goals that I have made for 2009 and posting pictures of our Annual String Party as promised.  Stay tuned and Happy New Year=)

4 comments:

Tony C said...

Remember those resolutions...por favor.

the broomes said...

how great that ya'll got to go to church as a family yesterday. funny how we take such little/simple things for granted sometimes, huh. ...yeah- so i LOVE and totally relate to your description of the kid's playroom!!!! What do you do when the kids get new stuff? Do you rotate toys or get rid of things?
We can't wait to see ya'll!!! Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great start this year! My daughter's playroom is always messy. I guess it's one of the rooms that I need to start cleaning. Wish you and your family the best.

K said...

Glad you're back and had a fun and safe Christmas.