Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Third Times A Charm

Two weeks before Thanksgiving I got really sick.  I mean, REALLY sick!  By Thanksgiving I was starting to feel a little better.  At least for a couple of days.  Then, I got another "something" that really took it out of me.  I didn't even completely get over that before I started getting really congested.  That congestion turned into a full-blown sinus infection.  You know, the kind that hurts your gums and teeth, gives you a pounding headache which leads to nausea, and makes everything hurt from your shoulders up!  In the past when I would hear "sinus infection" I would think, "oh, poor thing, she has a really runny nose".  But now I know better.  I have been laid out in the bed and on the couch for 2 days and the pain just keeps getting worse.  The bad thing is that I couldn't find anything that even touched the symptoms because I'm pregnant.  Until this morning.  Josh just took the kids to run and get my anti-biotic.  I am praising God already for the relief that I know this medicine will bring.

I'll be a new woman in 24-48 hours=)

Thanks for letting me vent for a minute.  That is about the only news going on around here.  Poor Josh has been dealing with super cranky/whiney kids and taking care of me while he tries to get set lists together and deal with all the last minute stuff for this weekend in Maryland.

5 comments:

Tony C said...

Sorry about the sinus infection, BUT congrats on the baby. I read that and then seen the days counter at 7 weeks!

What a blessing. Hope you guys have a safe and wonderful Christmas.

K said...

Hope that medicine fixes you right up! I've had them where my teeth hurt, not good!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better very soon! Have a blessed Christmas!

Michaelle said...

Sinus infections are the worst! I get them and they are a pain, literally!

Tim said...

Sorry your sick. Sounded like Fro was holding down the fort yesterday on the phone. Thanks for sending the CDs !!!