Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not A Battle That I Choose To Fight

The "outfit" battle is not a battle we choose to fight in this house.  

Areyna has been known to show up at church with a princess dress;)  And I'm sure the teachers at Rainy's preschool must think I'm a terrible mom but I WILL NOT fight with Areyna about wearing a coat any longer.  I'll stick it in her bag and if she gets cold enough she'll ask for it.  As for her daily outfits, we have one rule for the winter, Areyna MUST wear a long sleeved shirt under her Oh-So-Loved tank tops. 

Here is a typical outfit for Areyna:  
White and Yellow long-sleeved t-shirt, a blue and purple tank top, 
a green skirt, and pink leggings.
I just smile, tell her that she is beautiful and 
tell everyone in the grocery store that her daddy dressed her=)
Post a Comment