Friday, December 5, 2008

I Don't Understand Why ...

... they make strands of lights that completely cut off because of ONE light bulb!!
We had 2 LONG strands of lights where only half of the lights worked.  Josh and I spent forever trying to figure out the culprit to no avail.*sigh* 

Then, the next morning I went to plug in the lights that I had put around a window and they would no longer work either.  They went directly in the trash!  I hear Lowe's Christmas decorations are 50% this week;)

2 comments:

Tony C said...

Love the picture. You look a little calmer than I do during that task.

Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas!

Hatchee said...

Haha, I feel your pain. Every year it pretty much takes all of us to get all the lights out and untangled and sorted.
It's like the Christmas tradition that everyone has but nobody wants.