Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've Been Waiting

Every year I look forward to the time when this tree turns bright red. (Check out my little Prince and Princess playing by the grapevine) The tree sits right outside the kids playroom window and gives the whole room a bright red glow.  It is BEAUTIFUL!

That room used to be Zeke's baby room.  We moved here, to Charlotte, when Zeke was 6 weeks old so by the time this tree turned red that first year Zeke was about 4 months old.  I remember sitting in that room rocking Zeke.  Where has the time gone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAY.

Jen said...

I'm sure the picture doesn't give the tree justice. There have been many times I've been driving around town that I've just wanted to stop and take a picture of the beauty.

Brandie said...

how awesome to see how God works his magic on those living things around us..:)

K said...

I love it when something in nature reminds you of something precious.