Friday, October 17, 2008

Here's What My Day LOOKED Like

6:30 - Up for the morning
7:30 - Get some work done
8:30 - The kids are still catching up from the long weekend=), get some more work done
9:30 - Breakfast
10:30 - Taking advantage of the nice weather
11:30 - Room Time - They play, I catch up on ministry stuff
12:30 - Play outside some more
1:30 - Lunch
2:30 - Daddy Takes A Break, play some more

3:00 - Naptime for them, I get a shower=)
3:30 - Naptime not going so well...
4:00 - Scrapbook, I'm ALMOST caught up!!!

5:30 - Cooking Dinner
6:00 - Dinner with the fam
7:00 - Going for a walk
8:00 - Bedtime for the kiddos and you can tell what I'm doing=)


*I got this fun idea from Jessica.  For all of you visual people like me=)

6 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I love it!
You are just full of great ideas today =)
I just might have to do this too!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, looks like a really fun day!

Kelly Via said...

Hehe, silly Tasha - I love the picture of the shower. And the naptime not going so well. And Josh's cheese at dinner time. Cute Tasha, looks a lot like my day:)

Patrice said...

Busy day wow!! Cute pictures!!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day!

I love how my kids aren't the only ones who play in their undies! :-)

Naptime doesn't go well at our house --I can totally relate. I can never scrap during the day because I hate to be interrupted!

Joy said...

*wiggly eyebrows* What were you doing when the kiddos went to bed..?

Very cool photo tour!