Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Not So Little Anymore


My little Areyna isn't so little anymore.  She started pre-school today.  She has been so excited about it but got a little shy when we walked in her class to drop her off this morning.

Poor little Zeke is just beside himself with Josh being in the studio doing finishing touch-ups on the CD and Areyna being at school.  He doesn't have anyone to shadow or boss him around=) It's just me and him and that is enough to turn this little boy's world upside down=(  This was one of the reasons Josh and I decided to put Rainy in school this year, for both of them to kind of find themselves.  I decided to do room time with Zeke for the first time by himself and he's struggling.  He has been in there for about 15 min. and started off screaming but is now just whimpering off and on calling for "Neenee and Daddy".  Hopefully this will get better with time.  

I'm so excited to see how Areyna does with her first day=)  Here are a couple of pics. from this morning!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be a basket case the day my little girl goes to pre-school. BASKET.CASE.

Emily Jennings said...

How EXCITING! Hattie starts Thursday, and she is pretty excited. Luke is actually going to go on Thursdays only to MOthers Day out. I'm pretty excited about Thursdays!

MeMe and Poppee said...

Rainy,
Meme and Poppee are so proud of you for going to school today. We know you had a great time and made a lot of new friends. You looked so pretty.
Love you bunches,
MeMe and Poppee

Joy said...

She is so cute and looks excited!!! I love school!

Joan said...

stopping by on the mommy blog trip. My son Started Kindergarten last week and was a little shy as well, He had to ask me to leave the class the second day. lol

Kelly Via said...

Awe, Tash, she looks so cute. She has a shy face on in the picture with her teacher:) She is going to do great!!

Cana told me yesterday during "ABC School" that she wanted to GO to school and do ABC School. Sniff Sniff... (but I talked her back into liking ABC School at home:) )