Monday, June 23, 2008

95 Degrees And Dead Plants

That's what I came home to last night.  We got home around 4:30pm yesterday and we opened the front door to what felt like a sauna. Here is a picture of our thermostat after working non-stop for over 3 hours! It's still a little warm in the house but it's overcast outside this morning which is helping.











After opening the door I immediately went to turn the air down and on my way back to the front of the house I noticed a nice trend among my beautiful green plants throughout the house.  Crispy and Dead.  I guess this is just going to be the life for any indoor foliage I have as long as we keep up this traveling ministry of ours.  Oh well=)
















Ya'll are not going to believe this when you read it but we are in charge of a VBS in Raleigh this week starting...tonight.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do since the kids have already been gone for 2 weeks and we are all overcoming some sort of jet-lag.  I wasn't sure I would be able to handle 2 toddlers by myself for a week while trying to overcome jet-lag while they are still on Colorado time themselves.  I thought it might be easier to just go to Raleigh so I'd have some backup help.  Well, as soon as my feet hit my front doorsteps I KNEW I was destined to stay home this week!  It is just too good to be home and I know the Lord will sustain me and give me the patience I need with the kids this week.  It was so funny watching Josh unpack our large suitcase and putting his clothes directly into a small bag for the week.  
Post a Comment