Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gone Shopping

This is what you see when you walk in.
The place that looks like the back is really only
the beginning of the rows and rows of clothes!

A section of bouncy seats

Need a stroller...or 500?

Well, today was a first. Yes, I went shopping! Shocker, I know=) I got to experience the NC Kids Exchange that my sisters-in-law have been raving about. We dropped off our stuff to sell on Monday night and this morning I braved the crowds to find what I was looking for.

This is the first time that I actually HAVE to get clothes for Areyna and Zeke. I've had hand-me-downs since they were born which has always been wonderful, knowing how expensive clothes can be. This is the next best thing though. Gently used clothes that other people are selling.

I didn't buy any clothes over $4 except for Areyna's Easter dress which was $5 (still brand new with the tags on it). I got Rainy and Zeke's entire spring/summer wardrobe plus a booster seat for Zeke and a water floaty thing for Micaiah for this summer.

I was prepared to spend 3 hours in line but I made it out of the lines within about 30 minutes.

If I can do it anyone can. So, if you need kid's clothes, toys, books, strollers, baby items, homeschool curriculum, etc. go check them out at the Fair Grounds. They only do this sale 2 times a year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world?! Bring that thing to Charleston! That's INSANE!!

Parkison Family said...

We went too! Love the Kidsexchange!